Sunday, May 25, 2008

So as not to have every post about me & the baby I'm going to try to write about other things too. I'm also going to try to write more often. :) A good goal for the next month.

My favorite reality TV show is back.... So You Think You Can Dance!!
I love watching people dance! Last year I was addicted to the show. Addicted so much that Steve bought us tickets to see it when they were at the Target Center this past fall. But after watching a bit of last week, I realize that I'm not crazy about the audition shows. You have these horrible dancers that they purposely spotlight just to make fun of. Either they are auditioning just for attention (which is kind of lame) or they really think they can dance (which is really sad watching them get laughed at by the judges). poor people. I think I might just wait & watch once they've picked their top 20.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

i'm TOTALLY gonna have to watch this show this season!!! i love the dancing shows!

was great to see you last night! :)

Sabrina said...

Hey girl!! New blog posts! YAY!
It was fun to see you last night! You look awesome! :)

joolee said...

I totally agree! SYTYCD is the best! But I, too, am quite disappointed with these auditions....Get to the good stuff already! And how did you manage to snag tickets? I was online the day they went on sale and they were sold out!! Hey Sabrina....it's me again.....stalking all your friends 'cuz I don't have my own:)